Alcohol and Hemorrhoids-Does Alcohol Cause Hemorrhoids

Alcohol and hemorrhoids - If you are a hemorrhoids sufferer I am sure you have been searching for the cause. If you find the cause of why your getting your hemorrhoids you can give them time to heal and put an end to your suffering. But, can drinking alcohol cause hemorrhoids and if so will you have to stop drinking all together.

One of the main causes of hemorrhoids is constipation and hard stools. This is due to the straining and the added pressure causing the hemorrhoidal veins to swell and possibly bleed. I hope to help you understand how does alcohol cause hemorrhoids. This will show you the connection between alcohol and hemorrhoids.

How Does Alcohol Cause Hemorrhoids?

Drinking alcohol does cause hemorrhoids especially if you are an alcoholic or you binge drink. You can also get hemorrhoids if you tend to go out and get drunk on a weekly basis. When you have to much to drink you will dehydrate the body and cause constipation and hard stools. As I said above that is the main causes of hemorrhoids so I am sure you can see how alcohol and hemorrhoids go together.

So does this mean you can't have a daily glass of wine. No, that doesn't mean that. You should be able to have one or two glasses a day with know problems. This means you should stop drinking heavy and you should stop getting drunk.



Now if you already have hemorrhoids I do recommend that you even give up your daily glass until your hemorrhoids problem is gone. I also recommend that you have a few glasses of water before and after your drinks to help hydrate your body.

If you are drinking and you notice that you are now going to the bathroom often, then that should be a clue to stop drinking for that day. Well I hope this answers the question How Does Alcohol Cause Hemorrhoids?

How can you Cure your Hemorrhoids?

If this is the first time you have hemorrhoids and they are small stage one hemorrhoids. You should be able to cure them by stop drinking and eating right and drinking more water. However, If you have been dealing with this problem with this problem on and off for a period of time you will need a little help. I recommend using a natural cure like H Miracle. Please check out the following reviews for more information H Miracle Review - H Miracle Scam? - or even Hemorrhoid Miracle Review.

2 comments:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I GOT CURED FROM CANCER I was diagnosed of cancer and i have tried all I can to get cured, but none of them work, until I saw a post in a health forum about a herbalist man who prepare hebal medications to cure all kind of diseases including cancer, at first I doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when I contacted this Dr Odion and he prepared a cancer herbal cure and sent it to me via UPS delivery company service, when I received this herbal medicine, he directed me on how to take the medicine, after taking it the way he instructed me to, l was totally cured of the deadly disease called cancer, all thanks to Dr Odion you can email drodionherbalhome12@gmial.com or WhatsApp him now +2349019421176
    [this great herbal doctor CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE
    HIV / AIDS
    DIABETES
    EPILEPSY
    HSV
    HPV
    Herpes
    HEPATITIS
    LOVE SPELL
    SICKLE AND ANEMIA .. ETC

    ReplyDelete